ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
Technology is not enough for a good and correct security strategy to protect company data and information, but a protection plan must be defined and implemented in the organization.
ISO 27001:2013 CERTIFICATION
Our company was the first in Italy to obtain the ISO 27001 certification in 2001, for cyber security management and monitoring activities. Through our Security Operation Centre, we provide managed services for the cyber security protection of our clients.
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
Our company has obtained ISO 9001: 2008 certification for the design, marketing, implementation and management of cyber security and ICT solutions, in order to provide a very high-quality standard of services.
HOW CAN ISO27001 CERTIFICATION BE OBTAINED?
What the company must do
Before proceeding with the ISO 27001:2013 certification, the company must define its Information Security Management System (ISMS). Defining a coherent ISMS with the ISO 27001: 13 standard means normalizing the internal organizational flows, regulating the controls and defining the operating procedures and instructions to be performed in relation to the area that the company intends to submit to certification. The main thematic areas that will be analysed within the project are:
- Definition of corporate security policies
- Creation of the organizational structure
- Classification of resources
- Staff management and training
- Physical security analysis and organization
- Operational and telecommunications management
- Logical access control
- Systems management and development
- Business Continuity
- Legal compatibility
Upon completion of the interventions, the ISMS maybe subjected to certification based on the ISO 27001:2013 standard by an accredited body. Certification becomes an important vehicle for tangibly transferring the level of security achieved to Clients, Suppliers and Partners.
What we do for you
It is advisable that companies that intend to adopt an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and / or subsequently get certified, make use of external consultancy. Our team of consultants will guide you in setting up the ISMS and will then work to maintain the structure in compliance with the continuous evolution of the protection system and cyber threats.
Why get certified?
The objective of ISO 27001 Certification is to protect data and Company Information while preserving its integrity, Confidentiality and Availability. The adoption of this international standard generates an adequate Information Security Management System, resulting in the following advantages:
- guaranteeing of the security of company data and information
- offering your clients secure applications in terms of confidentiality, integrity and availability of processed data and information
- developing your business by reducing the negative impacts in operational and industrial terms
- continuous updating of your technical and organizational infrastructures
- legal compatibility